Tete a Tete
Share a glass of your favourite wine!
Small in size but big on features
With its understated design and clean lines, Tête à Tête offers a wine refrigerator cabinet of sophistication and modernity. Based on the concept of preserving open bottles, Tête à Tête is a multi-temperature 12 bottle wine serving cabinet offering the possibility of protecting open bottles of wine from oxidation for up to 10 days*. Very user-friendly and clever thanks to its touch screen, Tête à Tête allows you to set the desired serving temperature very accurately and in this way have your favourite bottles ready to drink whenever you want them. Compact and elegant, Tête à Tête is at home in the most sophisticated interiors thanks to its stylised lines, amber lighting, stylish glass top and transparent door.
Maximise your wine drinking pleasure...
A strong emphasis on accuracy
Temperature accuracy for serving white and red wines.
– A multi-temperature cabinet with a graduated temperature of 6°C at the bottom for white or rosé wines, and 22°C at the top for red wines.
– Temperature setting of the top or bottom of the cabinet: a difference of 10°C is then automatically established between the upper and lower section of the cabinet.
– A user-friendly touch screen which allows you to accurately set the temperature of the cabinet, vacuum seal your bottles and activate the cabinet’s lighting.
Thoroughly pampered bottles
Preservation of 2 open bottles ensuring that flavours remain intact for 10 days.
– An exclusive EuroCave air vacuum system which protects your wine from oxidation and allows you to preserve 2 open bottles for up to 10 days. The 2 air vacuum heads are removable for easy handling.
– Your bottles are supported and protected thanks to the “Main du Sommelier” support.
– Condensation is managed thanks to the inside walls in embossed aluminium. Any excess condensate runs to the bottom of the cabinet into a built-in drip pan.
A touch of elegance
A touch of elegance
An unrivalled design thanks to its elegant lines
– Warm, amber lighting to display your bottles.
– A full glass door with clean, understated lines and a glass top for an elegant finish.
– Original storage: 10 bottles stored horizontally + 2 bottles stored vertically. The upper bottle holder is adjustable in height, allowing it to house all types of bottles.